The owner of the online store goldenstevia.ee (hereinafter E-store) is Maauurija OÜ (registration code 14640631), located at Müürivahe 24-7, Tallinn, 10140, Harjumaa.
- By placing an order/registering as a regular customer, the Customer gives the E-shop consent to the processing of his personal data.
- Personal data is data that Maauurija OÜ collects to fulfill a contract with an individual or company or to contact him. The customer’s personal data is collected when making a purchase or order in our e-shop as a collection of the person’s contact data (first and last name, company, address, phone number, e-mail address).
- The e-shop uses the personal data provided by the Customer to fulfill the customer’s purchase order and to develop the best service for the customer.
- We use the collected personal data to deliver the goods and to fulfill our obligations to the customer. In order to better serve the client, Golden Stevia OÜ may disclose information about users to a third party that provides services to Maauurija OÜ and is contractually obligated to keep the shared information confidential. The third party is, for example, our partner, whose tasks are the transport of goods sold in the e-shop /Itella, Omniva/.
- Maauurija OÜ is the responsible processor of personal data, Maauurija OÜ transfers the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- With the help of collected personal data, we can inform customers about product news, campaigns and future events of Maauurija OÜ. A customer who does not want to be on our newsletter list or receive notifications about products that may interest him can remove himself from the target group of recipients at any time.
- The customer has the right to request the deletion of their data from the GoldenStevia mailing list. To do this, please click “unsubscribe” at the end of the GoldenStevia newsletter letter or send us an e-mail with the title “unsubscribe” to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maauurija OÜ implements all precautions (including administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the customer’s personal data.